Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TIP: Set in Oil Stain

My mother loves to tell the tale of when I was in first grade and she went to the parent teacher conference. The teacher shared about how she had a stain on her clothing and I told her to try putting something on it to take the stain out (I don't remember what I told her). My mom cringed, fearing my advice had ruined the teachers clothing. Well, guess what, it WORKED and my teacher was overjoyed.
Mom came home and asked me where in the world had I learned that information. I responded “I read it somewhere”. Since that time it is a running joke in my family that I “read it somewhere”.
As I have been unpacking, I have been washing everything & among other things, catching up on laundry stains.
Just wanted to share one great TIP for set in oil stains in clothing.
See the stain? I applied a little Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap.
I rubbed it in well, let it set for about 10 minutes & then washed normally.



Dr. Bronner's works on so many things and the bottle is entertaining as well.
Once my mom & I spent quite some time reading aloud from the text that is printed on the bottle. Ethically sourced, certified organic.
Great product, the man very unusual...

Items I used or ordered this week:

  

I participate in the Amazon Associate program, where I receive a small % commission for linking products that I recommend. I only recommend products I personally used and like. Your support is very appreciated, anything you choose to purchase through my link, is helping me to be able to share more things that I do with you. Perky Gramma Teaches Amazon link.


No comments:

Post a Comment