Sunday, March 13, 2016

Relax & Color...

As strange as this seems, one of the things you may want to seriously consider for your joy are 
coloring books, markers & colored pencils.  If you haven't noticed there is a huge trend of adult coloring. I have seen it, but recently actually went to a "coloring club" because it was being taught by someone I know.
While I wouldn't normally put this high on my list of items to do, it did get me really thinking. We talk about having activities to do, board games to play, cards - but coloring is being touted as a great stress reliever. I must admit while I was coloring, I was able to take time and just focus on the task at hand. I think this could actually be a valuable tool to have on hand. The ability to just take 
some time and relax is something we
should consider.

I haven't colored in years & don't consider myself an artist at all, but after the club, I learned some new techniques which has sort of given me a new look on coloring. I have to say I REALLY enjoy the glitter marks here.
There are a lot of different types of books, these are just the two I started with.

What I do here is simply share our journey of becoming debt free, teach vintage skills and living a new life on a farmstead. We would love it if your joined our Perky Gramma Teaches community on Facebook.





Perky Gramma Teaches is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment