Friday, September 25, 2015

My Favorite Fried Chicken Recipe

I thought I would share is our very favorite fried chicken.
I got my "recipe" from "Tips from Heloise", the mom not the daughter, early in my life. So simple:

  • Rinse the pieces of chicken
  • Shake in a bag with flour
  • Let sit for 30 minutes
  • Then fry.
  • Season after it comes out of the pan

The only change I have made over the years is I now use coconut oil to fry with.
Of course it is better fried in a cast iron skillet.
No matter what, it is our favorite! Here I am making chicken gizzards and livers.

 What is your favorite fried chicken recipe?



Items I used or ordered this week:

  

I participate in the Amazon Associate program, where I receive a small % commission for linking products that I recommend. I only recommend products I personally used and like. Your support is very appreciated, anything you choose to purchase through my link, is helping me to be able to share more things that I do with you. Perky Gramma Teaches Amazon link.



No comments:

Post a Comment